- Do you have the perfect product but your sales is not reflecting that?
- Are you wondering how to get the right product-market-fit for your product or struggling with customer acquisition?
- Do you plan to expand and grow into new markets but do not know how to go about it?
If your answer is YES to any of the questions, then we got you. At Sulma & Sulma, we help companies attain a market fit, grow and expand to new markets, increase sales volume, and any other support they need to help them break their limits.
An example of projects we have a pleasure to work with:
Introducing products to the market and sales development.
We manage projects starting with the commercialization of the idea, through building a sales process and scaling up the sales, up until the internationalization of the startups, SMBs and corporations.
So far, we have helped businesses from:
30 industries, focusing our efforts on the markets:
- Eastern Africa
- North America
WE IGNITE LOVE FOR PRODUCTS of our clients.
We deal in efficient introduction of products to the market and dynamic generation of sales.
How we work:
- Market fit test – At this first stage, we analyze to determine if the product has a good market fit from the market and customers’ perspective. Then we will improve your market fit and help you to build a scaling sales process.
- Sales Process – Here, we start with acquiring the first clients to create a scaling sales process. We then use our sales 360 approach to understand each stage, target group, and the business environment (background) deeply to prepare the process for scaling up.
- Scaling up – After building up the best sales process for your product, we explore new markets for the product to expand, increase efficiency, expand to new industries, and build new channels for expansion.
We provide project delivery and mentoring.
They’re able to immerse in the project efficiently. There aren’t many like them, who can get an in-depth understanding of an entire business this fast. Despite limited time, after figuring out the initial moves to be made, we could see first results after merely three weeks.
Marcin Dolata, CEO EasySolar.pl
INTERMAG: Excellence through science.
Thanks to the joint effort of you and us, we all have laid a cornerstone of our business development in Poland. Nonetheless, I would like to consider this initial deal as just the prelude to a full-scale business in Poland.
Jihoon Noh, General Manager Mediforum Co., Ltd.
There’s more to us:
We’re the Judges of Excellence, speakers, lecturers, jury at events about startups, product market fit, international relations, sales and export development.
We also run workshops titled “Sales helps new technologies grow” on product launch and dynamic sales development. During with we share our knowledge and experience from our projects. Together, we create an individual plan to solve the problem of a given startup, divided into stages, tasks, milestones, based on KPI, and embedded in a specific time frame.
The satisfaction of participants (NPS 71 – as of March 2020), and their successes are an immeasurable reward for us.
Working with clients is more than just a business relation.
Cooperation is about giving back in order to change the world for the better.
We achieve the goals unattainable to others thanks to close-knit relations and teamwork. Here are the businesses and people behind them that we’ve had the pleasure to change the world with link.
Use our experience gathered in different markets and niches.
Let’s work on a project that will win recognition, generate professional satisfaction, and give something back to others.